Lead Data Analyst
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Education: Bachelor Degree Required
- Position Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Statistical knowledge: descriptive statistics, statistical testing, predictive statistics
- Programming in R Statistical Language
- Basic data visualization skills
- Familiarity with R Studio, MS Excel, and MS Office
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as collaborate with the marketing team
- Able to meet deadlines and project goals
Day to Day Duties
- Predictive Modeling
- Data Analysis
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Business Intelligence
- Data Wrangling
- A/B Testing
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- General familiarity with R Shiny
- Basic experience with SQL
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint
About Meridian Home Mortgage
We started off as a small, family-owned mortgage company in 2001. Over the years, we have organically grown through a recession into a trusted Carroll County business that employs over 100 people. We have done this by keeping one main goal in mind: treat every family the way we would like ours to be treated.
We aim to better the lives of people, especially veterans, and we put our money where our mouths are by paying all upfront fees for our refinance customers. We take care of our customers, and our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating is the result of that dedication.
True work-life balance is important, and our teams excel at personal time management. We also provide 100% company-paid health benefits for employees and family members.
We were honored with the 2008 & 2010 Inc. 5000 Award for being one of the fastest-growing and most innovative, privately-held companies in America. And, we keep growing and improving.
If you feel you are the right candidate to join our expanding team, then please apply so we can get started building something even better together!