Support Team Member
- Salary: $13 to $15 per hour, plus BOE
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Education: Highschool
- Position Type: Full Time
Meridian Home Mortgage is seeking a Support Team Member to join our Production Office and help the Processing and Sales departments. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn the mortgage business. They will also be able to meet deadlines while paying close attention to detail.
Strong grammar skills are necessary for success in this position. The Support Team Member will be responsible for ensuring that all mortgage documentation is correctly spelled, dated and sorted. They will also lead the charge in updating to our Account Management System and mailing out documents and ensure their proper return.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with PC and windows programs
- Excellent grammar, spelling and writing skills
- Accurate typing (25 plus WPM)
Day to Day Duties
- File new applications
- Sort and upload documents into our PC-based system
- Receive and process customer documents
- Compile information packs to be sent to potential borrowers
- Contact borrowers via phone and email to inform
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication ability
- The ability to multitask
- Some sales, mortgage, or title industry background
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate
- An upbeat, positive attitude
About Meridian Home Mortgage
What do professional massages, BBQ food trucks, omelet waffle bars, and wine paint nights have in common? Together, they are a part of the many events that Meridian Home Mortgage has hosted for employees this year.
Why did we do this? Because exceptional customer service and performance starts with employee health and happiness. Investing in our company culture, benefits plans, and staff development has always been a high priority within Meridian. Our 97% retention rate speaks to our success in creating an exceptional work environment for employees.
At Meridian, we preach true work-life balance for personal time management. We offer generous PTO packages and 100% company-paid health benefits to keep employees at the top of their games emotionally and physically.
Overall, there’s a reason the Baltimore Business Journal awarded Meridian first place in their 2017 Best Places to Work contest. Apply today and let us know how you can make our award-winning team even better.