Mortgage Real Estate Professional
- Salary: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: Entry Level
- Position Type: Full Time
Meridian Home Mortgage has positions open for current or past Mortgage Loan Officers, Real Estate Agents, Settlement Agents or any customer-facing employee working in or around the US Residential Real Estate industry. Successful candidates will have experience working directly with the end customer (borrower, homeowner, buyer, etc). Experience with managing a pipeline of work and problem solving is required.
If chosen for the position, employment with MHM as a Pipeline Team Member will consist of:
- Salaried position with an excellent benefits package including company paid (for employee and family) medical, dental, vision, and (401k).
- The opportunity to grow as a real estate professional working for one of the nation’s leading Mortgage Banking firms and recent winner of BBJ’s Best Place to Work – Large Company.
- A work environment that team focused and stresses individual accountability
- Enabling veterans and other homeowners to accomplish their financial goals with professionalism and dignity
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A blend of world-class customer service, empathy and persistence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated, hard-working and self-starter
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
About Meridian Home Mortgage
What do professional massages, BBQ food trucks, omelet waffle bars, and wine paint nights have in common? Together, they are a part of the many events that Meridian Home Mortgage has hosted for employees this year.
Why did we do this? Because exceptional customer service and performance starts with employee health and happiness. Investing in our company culture, benefits plans, and staff development has always been a high priority within Meridian. Our 97% retention rate speaks to our success in creating an exceptional work environment for employees.
At Meridian, we preach true work-life balance for personal time management. We offer generous PTO packages and 100% company-paid health benefits to keep employees at the top of their games emotionally and physically.
Overall, there’s a reason the Baltimore Business Journal awarded Meridian first place in their 2017 Best Places to Work contest. Apply today and let us know how you can make our award-winning team even better.