Mortgage Real Estate Professional
- Salary: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: Entry Level
- Position Type: Full Time
Meridian Home Mortgage has positions open for current or past Mortgage Loan Officers, Real Estate Agents, Settlement Agents or any customer-facing employee working in or around the US Residential Real Estate industry. Successful candidates will have experience working directly with the end customer (borrower, homeowner, buyer, etc). Experience with managing a pipeline of work and problem solving is required.
If chosen for the position, employment with MHM as a Pipeline Team Member will consist of:
- Salaried position with an excellent benefits package including company paid (for employee and family) medical, dental, vision, and (401k).
- The opportunity to grow as a real estate professional working for one of the nation’s leading Mortgage Banking firms and recent winner of BBJ’s Best Place to Work – Large Company.
- A work environment that team focused and stresses individual accountability
- Enabling veterans and other homeowners to accomplish their financial goals with professionalism and dignity
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A blend of world-class customer service, empathy and persistence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated, hard-working and self-starter
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
About Meridian Home Mortgage
We started off as a small, family-owned mortgage company in 2001. Over the years, we have organically grown through a recession into a trusted Carroll County business that employs over 100 people. We have done this by keeping one main goal in mind: treat every family the way we would like ours to be treated.
We aim to better the lives of people, especially veterans, and we put our money where our mouths are by paying all upfront fees for our refinance customers. We take care of our customers, and our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating is the result of that dedication.
True work-life balance is important, and our teams excel at personal time management. We also provide 100% company-paid health benefits for employees and family members.
Our dedication to a supportive company culture contributed to us being the winner of the Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work Award in 2017. We were also honored with the 2008 & 2010 Inc. 5000 Award for being one of the fastest-growing and most innovative, privately-held companies in America. And, we keep growing and improving.
If you feel you are the right candidate to join our expanding team, then please apply so we can get started building something even better together!