- Salary: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Education: Highschool
- Position Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience processing loans, preferred
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, mortgage calculations, underwriting policies, compliance, and procedures, preferred
- Team oriented
- Calyx Point, Encompass experience a plus
- FHA/VA and conventional experience
Day to Day Duties
- Able to carry a pipeline and self-manage. Must adhere to company turn times
- Reviews residential loan applications to verify data is complete and accurate
- Orders & reviews title, surveys, credit supplements, payoffs, VOEs, FHA case numbers, COEs and tax transcripts as needed
- Prepares necessary documents and submits files for Underwriting approval
- Reviews loan approval works directly with the pipeline team to obtain all items needed from the applicant and 3rd parties
- Reviews AUS findings and appraisals
- Submits conditions to Underwriter to clear loan for approval
- Prepares file for closing department and prepares the initial closing disclosure
About Meridian Home Mortgage
We started off as a small, family-owned mortgage company in 2001. Over the years, we have organically grown through a recession into a trusted Carroll County business that employs over 100 people. We have done this by keeping one main goal in mind: treat every family the way we would like ours to be treated.
We aim to better the lives of people, especially veterans, and we put our money where our mouths are by paying all upfront fees for our refinance customers. We take care of our customers, and our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating is the result of that dedication.
True work-life balance is important, and our teams excel at personal time management. We also provide 100% company-paid health benefits for employees and family members.
We were honored with the 2008 & 2010 Inc. 5000 Award for being one of the fastest-growing and most innovative, privately-held companies in America. And, we keep growing and improving.
If you feel you are the right candidate to join our expanding team, then please apply so we can get started building something even better together!