- Salary: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: 2 Years
- Education: Bachelor Degree Prefered
- Position Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years sales experience
- Provide proof of past and/or current performance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of mortgage industry, regulatory environment, and financial markets
- Possess a current NMLS ID
- Proven knowledge of loan processing and sales techniques
- Must be empathetic and show sound judgment
- The ability to understand and implement MHM sales strategies and goals to increase volume
- To be able to work under deadlines and accomplish sales successes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have a strong aptitude and apply new information and/or skills
About Meridian Home Mortgage
What do professional massages, BBQ food trucks, omelet waffle bars, and wine paint nights have in common? Together, they are a part of the many events that Meridian Home Mortgage has hosted for employees this year.
Why did we do this? Because exceptional customer service and performance starts with employee health and happiness. Investing in our company culture, benefits plans, and staff development has always been a high priority within Meridian. Our 97% retention rate speaks to our success in creating an exceptional work environment for employees.
At Meridian, we preach true work-life balance for personal time management. We offer generous PTO packages and 100% company-paid health benefits to keep employees at the top of their games emotionally and physically.
Overall, there’s a reason the Baltimore Business Journal awarded Meridian first place in their 2017 Best Places to Work contest. Apply today and let us know how you can make our award-winning team even better.