- Salary: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Education: Bachelor Degree Prefered
- Position Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years Title or Closing Experience required
- Knowledge of TRID
- Clear knowledge of TILA/RESPA LE/CD fee tolerance comparisons and change of circumstance
- Must be able to work well with other staff members in a professional and proficient manner
- Must be willing and able to flexible work hours on minimal notice to meet department standards and deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products
- Great attitude with strong customer service skills required
Day to Day Duties
- Review accuracy of closing fees and prepare the Closing Disclosure
- Prepare, draw and distribute all documentation needed for the timely, smooth and effective closing of each loan
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Encompass experience is a plus
About Meridian Home Mortgage
What do professional massages, BBQ food trucks, omelet waffle bars, and wine paint nights have in common? Together, they are a part of the many events that Meridian Home Mortgage has hosted for employees this year.
Why did we do this? Because exceptional customer service and performance starts with employee health and happiness. Investing in our company culture, benefits plans, and staff development has always been a high priority within Meridian. Our 97% retention rate speaks to our success in creating an exceptional work environment for employees.
At Meridian, we preach true work-life balance for personal time management. We offer generous PTO packages and 100% company-paid health benefits to keep employees at the top of their games emotionally and physically.
Overall, there’s a reason the Baltimore Business Journal awarded Meridian first place in their 2017 Best Places to Work contest. Apply today and let us know how you can make our award-winning team even better.