A lot changes over the years you own a home. A refinance allows you to pick a new loan that fits your needs today.
How it Works
A refinance pays off your existing mortgage and allows you to choose a new monthly payment, loan program, and term that best serves you today.
What Are My Options
Typically, homeowners choose between cash-out and basic refinances. Which option addresses your needs?
Get a new loan with a new rate and term that allows you to take out some of your home’s equity.
- Pay off your credit card debt and/or Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Consolidate your monthly bills into one low payment
- Fund home improvements, college tuition, or anything you need
- Create an emergency savings account for you and your family
Get a new loan with an updated rate and term. This changes your monthly payment and payoff date.
- Lower your monthly mortgage payments by adjusting your rate and term
- OR Pay your loan off faster by decreasing your term and increasing your payments
By refinancing your existing loans, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.
The Loan Process
Our home financing method has helped us close over a billion dollars' worth of home loans.
FILL OUT A QUICK FORM
LOCK-IN YOUR RATE
CLOSE YOUR LOAN
*Meridian Home Mortgage Corporation will pay for an initial home appraisal once pre-qualified refinance customers submit a complete loan application in accordance with our procedures if your loan does not close. Offer excludes Home Purchase applicants. Offer is limited to refinance applicants who obtain a loan from Meridian Home Mortgage Corporation.
Explore the Loan Types
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to these questions and more by visiting our FAQ page.
Do you know your refinance goals? Weigh your refinance options with an expert. Our loan officers have gone through hours of education and training to be a licensed advisor in your state.